- Length = 6.5-7 inches or 17cm total length
- Material = High quality soft plastic, tear resistant and easy to use
- Used by leading lure manufacturers worldwide (including Australia)
- 3 pack quantities per colour
- All skirts have UV blast for added fish attraction and more bites
- Two skirts are luminous and glow in the dark
- Octopus style of lure skirt can be cut across the head section at various points to suit the diameter of the lure neck.
- Skirt sizes are measured from the tip of the skirt head before it is cut.
- As a rough guide, the overall length of the lure including the skirt is generally close to the length of the skirt required.
- Measure the diameter of the lure neck, check this diameter against skirt head and cut
- Place cut section of skirt in warm water to make the plastic more pliable
- Invert or turn the skirt inside out and pass the tentacle ends over the lure from the back
- Pull the skirt head, neck and shoulders over the lure neck so the the skirt neck & shoulders are snug on the lure neck
- Use Tacky Wax waxed thread or other to tie down the skirt to the lure neck
- Repeat stages 1-5 for a double skirted lure
- Revert the skirts to their original position and you are ready to rig your lure with hooks and go fishing
- Tight Lines and Screaming Reels