2 x Pre-rigged slide bait rigs
- QUALITY slide bait rig pre-rigged with -
- 105lb Tooth Proof American Fishing Wire
- 2x 8/0 Mustad Hoodlum premium live bait hooks
- Total length approximately 6 foot
- Proven on Fraser Island time and time again
These pre-rigged slide bait rigs are proven as can be seen in the pictures. This is the rig I use when slide baiting on Fraser Island every year. The components that make up the rig are all quality, from the American Fishing Wire, Mustad Hoodlum live bait hooks and the slide rig itself. I pride myself in selling a quality product, so buy from a trusted supplier of slides since 2014.
Slider rigs allow you to slide live or dead baits out to a sinker previously cast. Perfect for the serious rock and surf fisherman. Allows you to get BIG baits out to where BIG fish are Easy to use.
- 1.) Tie grapnel sinker to swivel
- 2.) Tie main line to solid ring
- 3.) Cast grapnel sinker to where you want your bait to end up
- 4.) Clip on slider with live or dead bait attached to Hoodlums
- 5.) Slide bait out to sinker using a shake, shake of the rod tip technique until bait hits solid ring
- 6.) Hold on for that BIG fish of a lifetime
Catch mackerel, GT's, Cobia, kingfish, mulloway/jewfish, shovel nose, sharks and many more species from land based fishing platforms right around the country. Excellent for beach, rock wall or rock ledge fishing where you want to be able to pin a live/dead bait in a particular area. I have been using this technique for over 20 years now, so if you require any assistance I am happy to share my knowledge and help you out!!!
- You will receive 2 x pre-rigged non return slider rigs, one weighted and one un-weighted.
- Swivels are rated to over 100kg breaking strain and the stainless steel spring wire is rated to over 500kg breaking strain.
- I also have 3/0, 6/0, 8/0, 9/0 and 10/0 Mustad Hoodlum hooks available and recommend these hooks for slide baiting as they are super sharp and strong. So check out my Mustad Hoodlum hook listing